1. Pour 6 cups of water into a pot and bring to a boil
2. Wash and cut lemons into circles; wash and cut ginger and turmeric into thin slices
3. Turn off the boiling water and add the lemons, ginger, turmeric, cinnamon sticks, and tea bags to the pot. Cover and let steep for 1 hour.
4. Pour 1/2 cup of raw apple cider vinegar into a half gallon mason jar
5. After it is done steeping, pour your tea into the mason jar and discard the tea bags (the lemons, ginger, turmeric, and cinnamon can continue to steep in the jar)
6. Keep your elixir in the fridge until you are ready to drink! When you’re ready, just heat up a cup and add some raw honey to your liking.