My name is Alexandra Ponsica and I am an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach!
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I studied a variety of dietary theories and practical lifestyle coaching methods. I have been on my own health journey for well over 5 years now and I am still learning. From my own experience, I know living a healthy lifestyle is not easy and takes a lot of desire and effort. I also know from my own experience how rewarding it can be and mostly how vital it is. Most people who know me know how much I love people. I really enjoy meeting so many different people from different walks of life because everyone goes through different experiences. I am not here to say how you should or should not live your life. I genuinely just want to help you and others learn to live to be your best self because you deserve it. I chose this career path because this is truly something I believe in and feel passionate about. I have always wanted to make a difference in the world and this is where I have the ability to make a lasting impact.
With all that I have learned, through both school and experience, we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
As a coach, I help you gain control over your health, your body, your thoughts, and your life.
I am honored to have learned from the world's top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Deepak Chopra, MD World Leader in Mind-Body Medicine, Director of Education at The Chopra Center, Bestselling Author
- David Katz, MD, MPH, Authority on Preventive Medicine and Weight Management, Director of the Yale Prevention Research Center
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, Chair of the Department of Nutrition at Harvard’s School of Public Health and Bestselling Author
- Mehmet Oz, MD, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Bestselling Author, and TV Personality for the Dr. Oz Show
- Andrew Weil, MD, Bestselling Author and Expert on Integrative Medicine and Mind-Body Interactions
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, Functional Medicine Doctor, Founder of Blum Center for Health
- Joe Cross, Entrepreneur, Author, Filmmaker, and Wellness Advocate
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, Author, Physician, Speaker, and Media Personality
- Mark Hyman, MD, Founder and Medical Director of The UltraWellness Center, Bestselling Author
- David Wolfe, recognized Expert and Bestselling Author on Superfoods and Raw Nutrition
- T Colin Campbell, American Biochemist who studies the effects of nutrition on long-term health, Bestselling Author, and was featured in the documentary Forks Over Knives
My education has equipped me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and prevention. Drawing on my expertise, I work with clients like you to help make lifestyle changes and choose health-promoting ways that produce real and lasting results. You will develop a deeper understanding of food and lifestyle choices that work best for you, improving your energy, balance, health, and happiness.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated. We will talk about things beyond food, seeking to bring balance to important elements of your life such as love and relationship as well as career and money. I will personally and carefully guide you to make simple, small changes that transform your life.